$20 per roll. Pick up or delivery. To order call: 708-645-0241
Annunciation Byzantine Catholic Church
14610 Will-Cook Rd. Homer Glen, IL
This outdoor event features an Art Fair, 5k run, homemade
Slavic foods, children's games, prairie tours, church tours,
$5,000 grand raffle prize, small raffles, continuous variety
of live music provided by big name local bands and also a
(local Teen) "Battle of the Bands".
Friday, August 9th - 5:30pm - 10:00pm
7:30pm "Maggie Speaks" Band
Saturday, August 10th noon - 10:00pm
Noon - 5k Run
1:00pm - "Battle of the (local Teen) Bands"
5:00pm - "Rhythm Method" Rock Band
7:30pm - "M&R Rush Band"
Sunday, August 11th 11:00am - 7:00pm
11:00am "Eddie Korosa, Jr." Polka Band
1:30pm "Polka Generations Band"
4:00pm "Harvest Moon" American Roots Music
- Tours of our award winning prairie at 2pm and 4pm
- Church tours, Art Fair - Sat. and Sun. during the Fest
- Homemade baked goods. All this and no cover charge!
- For information call: 708-645-0241
- On premise parking just $5
See the Flyer
Fr. Thomas J. Loya and the Tabor Life Institute: